DPSVIP Is The Best Madden Coins,FIFA 17 Coins And Blade and Soul Gold,World Of Warcraft Gold Store

CONTACT US
email [email protected]
tel

USA:+1-315-889-1198

UK:+44-020-32905838

qq 1498133786
FEED BACK
  • Oscar

    GREAT site to buy NBA 2K16 MT. Was a bit skeptical trying a new site for 2K MT but they got it to me in a fast time frame. Will definitely buy again. LOVE the prices

  • Bobbe

    There is no ideal about Blade&Soul since i read the article in your site. It looks interesting and attractive. Maybe i will have a try on it! Would you offer the BNS CDKey or the Beta Test Code? I will invite my friend to play together. As you know, it is hardly to play well alone in MMORPG.

  • AbbySimith

    Actually, to buy currency service online is unreliable. While, my friend recommend this site to buy Blade and Soul Gold with the coupon code. I do believe this is a trustworthy online supplier. Hope you guys can provide a big discount for me in the next time.

  • SerenJin

    I always to your site as my Blade and Soul Gold supplier, not only for your game guide but also for the cheapest price. Well, the Blade & Soul will release on next month.Hope you guys can offer me the couopn code for BNS Gold.Thanks a lots!I have left my email here:[email protected]

Your Lacation : Home >> Path of Exile Standard>> POE Items>> News>> High Resistance And Blood Of Path Of Exile Templar
News Center
High Resistance and Blood of Path of Exile Templar
TAG : 7/30/2013 5:36:25 PM

As a Power-type role in POE, Templar is good at heavy weapons. I have created Templar who uses physical-damage weapons. Moreover, he has high Resistance, high blood and high life back per second. There are more than 5 aura gems for him. Passive Skill Tree and Armours, like crest of perandus pine buckler, are able to convert physical damage leeched back as life.

This is my Passive skill Tree when I have reached currently Level 70. At the beginning of Passive Skill Tree, I choose passives on the left in order to provide about 30% and physical damage. Phalanx is of considerable importance. Then I move toward adding maximum life. Meanwhile, I increase Resistance. On the right, I Coin out the Acrobatics, 20% Chance to Dodge Attacks and 50% less Armour and Energy. So do PHASE ACROBATICS. I increase Armor or Dodge on the down left of Passive Skill Tree. Resolute Technique is necessary. Elemental Adaptation and Diamond flesh is to increase Resistance. Furthermore, Vaal Pact is to return to the blood.

The item that I’d like to introduce is Crest of Perandus Pine Buckler. Crest of Perandus Pine Buckler has physical attack damage leeched back as life and adds over +70 to maximum life.

 

To be able to make life leeched, my main skills belong to physical damage.
HS + FA + MPD + BM
GS + FA + Increased Area + Stun + BM

Of course, I add some aura gems to add the capability of fighting. They are Tempest shield+hatred+grace+vitality. Those of gems can add DPS of my main skills and Shield. In addition, shield charge+FA+BM is used to escape, which add the chances of survival of my Templar.

Basically, I make use of those skills in the battle. When killing Boss or other single monster, I just continuous to using HS. It is easily cross the border. But when facing to a group of monsters, I usually use SHIELD CHARGE. And it can also be used for long-range attack.

QUICK ORDER
  • Game
  • Server
  • Product
  • 0.0 USD

img

DPSVIP.COM Copyright 2006-2016, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Possible Account Termination When Using Iillegal Leveling or Illegally Obtained Gold